Each week we share the stories that shouldn’t be missed. Local climate leaders, the latest in community climate action, and practical climate solutions are all featured to highlight the good news coming out of cities. These are the top stories of the week:
AROUND THE WEB
- Greener cities are the key to finding climate solutions. And fortunately, these action plans can reinvigorate communities and make cities better places to live. (E & T)
- In Massachusetts, communities are pushing the state towards a 100% renewable energy commitment. (MASS Live)
- Communities looking to add jobs are finding them in renewables. (Carbon Brief)
- Path to Positive Communities and ecoAmerica hosted a webinar this week training community leaders to speak effectively about climate. We also released our new communities climate guide.
- This week’s blog explored how one city is transforming coal workers into computer coders. By providing training, jobs, and the path to a better life—the city is a model of community and climate success.
- To keep up to date on the most recent community climate action, be sure to subscribe to our weekly blog.
Stay connected and get updates from Path to Positive.Subscribe